24.5.07

because everything sounds better in a romance language, so english doesn't count

how to start? its not my strong suit, these 'topic sentences'. if i were better at them, then my essays would be alot better, seeing as my obnoxious teacher comments on the 'weakness' of my 'TSs' (he abbreviates everything). lovely.

i'll just get to the good stuff, then i'll elaborate on yours truly and the point of this blog. for summer, which, mind you, is a few mere weeks away, i've already envisioned the changes that my wardrobe will undergo. i have just 3 short months to update my look. i'm seeing a jutaxposition of Vera meets Betsey. a touch of Juicy and Twisted Heart meets Alexander McQueen. upscale prep and boho vintage. a happy balance. see the thing that seperates a well dressed girl from a fashion phenomenon is that the goddess always looks great (well no shit), but no one quite knows why. they don't know where she gets her look. if you look, you'll see a J zipper, maybe two interlocking Cs or some other trademark. but really, no one knows if her amazing ensemble consist of a Saks shopping spree or a dig through the local thrift shop. its both, and its neither. its a beautiful thing, being that fashionable fabulous.

with that in mind, here are some of my fave pieces. no one has to know that i'll know were you got it.


fabulously preppy. sweet and simple. its almost as basic as underwear, except you always show it off intentionally. $154. well spent.



i have no cleavage, thus i can't logically lust after this top. no boobs + this cut? well is it makes me look flatter. but if you're bigger than me (seriously, most people are), then this is fab. $196. tad pricey, but way gorgeous.



who wants a bulky jacket in the summer? perfect light weight, easy to grab and go. more colors, but i'm digging the blue. $24.50, so stock up. i know i did. more colors in the store, less online. personally, i got white, black, and celery. this is a summer must.


amazing no? i'm just bursting with the urge to splurge. spring shopping fever. i'm going tomorrow. can't wait.
now a quick word about me. i'm hill; i play the piano; i dance. yes, i do ballet and belly dancing. a beautfil art form and a sex call. its fantastic. perhaps i should do a post inspired by each form of dance...hm. come back and see. i love to draw too, i'm quite the artist. oh and i'm also incredibly fashionable. duh. now this is my piece of fashion history; i'll do a good job. each lecture will consist of a glimpse in to my oh-so-fabulous-life, a wonderful dose of fashion juice, and an ending piece on my current status. so you'll know how i'm feeling.
i love your comments and i love all my readers (*mwah*). keep coming back, we both know you want to....j'adore la amor. kisses to all!
listening to: Up, Up, Up by Goo Goo Dolls
drinking: vitamin water (Orange)
wanting: to go dance

11 comments:

la petite fashionista said...

your blog looks like it's going to be great! your description of your spring style sounds very similar to mine. i'll make sure to keep reading!

xoxo, lauren

ashley heaton said...

thanks, i appreciate it!
love the blog so far!

Tru said...

lovely blog and lovely post

Ella Gregory said...

the stipey dress is my fave

-ciao bella- said...

i love that striped dress.

Moose on the Loose said...

I like the stripey dress a lot. Have fun shopping, I went yesterday- what can I say? Summer clothes rock my world! I'm excited about reading your blog as you post more. It looks really good!

Moose on the Loose said...

your header is cool too.

sara said...

cute blog

Anonymous said...

This blog should be good!

Nice work and cute post!

maverickandlove said...

cute striped dress.. and i am so looking to summer and going shopping!

Tru said...

would you like to exchange links? please tell me if you do